Feb 26, 2008

Tillykke med fødselsdagen!

Today is Kristian's birthday, my beautiful babe!
You are not here with me today, but I just wanted to tell you how much I love you and how much I am grateful every single day that I am with you!

My friend, my lover, my other half, my companion, my everything! Thanks for being there for me all the time! I know sometimes we are very different and we have big misunderstandings, but hey, imagine if everything was perfect? Would be boring, don't you think?

You are an amazing person, an amazing friend. You have no idea how much I've learned from you! Thank you for everything babe!

Have a wonderful day in Iceland and I'll see you tomorrow!
Te amo meu lindo! Jeg elsker dig!

Ps1: I hope the presentation went very well!
Ps2: Ainda estou sem voz mas a garganta não dói! E estou no trabalho, por fin...

1 comment:

Camila said...

Kris,
FELIZ ANIVERSÁRIO!!!!
SAÚDE E SUCESSO NA NOVA ETAPA!

Mayra,
Preciso falar com vc urgente sobre o leite da Marina!
Me liga...
bjs
Camila